-
November 30th, 2002, 03:31 AM
#251
Inactive Member
-
November 30th, 2002, 05:05 AM
#252
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#E0E0E0"><font size=2 face="Verdana">Originally posted by Xellos:
excluding Shounen Ai,a nd the vast amounts of depressing things, it's all good XD</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
Speak for yourself. -_-;
I happen to like the suggested shounen-ai relationship between Shinji and Kaworu, and the depressing stuff just makes it all the more engrossing.
-
November 30th, 2002, 01:01 PM
#253
Inactive Member
I love NGE, and the depressing stuff DOES make it more engrossing, I jsut don't like depressing things
-
December 1st, 2002, 05:14 AM
#254
Inactive Member
gah i dun like shounen-ai @__@
-
December 2nd, 2002, 10:20 AM
#255
Inactive Member
No new pic of LFB coming Cav?
-
December 3rd, 2002, 05:30 AM
#256
Inactive Member
>_> ... <_< yeaaa i will as soon as i start it ^_^ lol been reading books an such lately ^^
-
December 3rd, 2002, 08:52 AM
#257
Inactive Member
I might be interleaving the painting of new Millenia H art with some LFB XMAS related art ^^
Cav, reading books?
-
December 3rd, 2002, 10:32 PM
#258
Inactive Member
Last book I read was WC3 manual for background story. ^^
-
December 4th, 2002, 02:04 AM
#259
Inactive Member
Cool Mel! Will it be a X-Mas present?
I been reading Dave Barry's books, funny as all hell!
-
December 4th, 2002, 02:32 AM
#260
Inactive Member
yes i do read books o.o i used to read alot mor than now >_>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks